I think this is the second meme that I've been tagged for. Normally, I hate anything like a chain-letter, but these memes are actually pretty useful. Both times, I've found new blogs to read (as if I keep up with them all already) and found out about another person who reads mine (another whip cracking at my back).
Anyway. So in this one, you add your own bit of blogging advice and star the advice you like. I don't think enough people read my blog for my advice to count for much, but here goes.
1. Look, read, and learn. ***
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. * (party on)
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ***
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *
6. Don’t give up - persistance is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.**
9. Keep writing, no matter what, and the quality will follow. ***
10. Stay out of your comfort zone. Take risks, don’t be afraid to look dumb.***
11. Keep to a schedule. People return to blogs when they know they will find something new.**
12. Don’t be afraid to talk about your personal life once in a while.**
13. Be thorough but brief. Some of us read a lot of blogs, and some of us read them between tasks at work or home.
Yeah, I should take my own advice, right? =P
The last meme I let die with me, but I suppose I'll tag Chas, Heather, and Sara. I finally get to return the favor.