Monday, August 11, 2008

Casualties of War

I've added a link to the new Warhammer guild I'm a part of, Casualties of War.

Half the bloggers I know are members already. I normally avoid guilds like plague, but this one's a bunch of people I respect and the guild is devoted to fun (rather than grinds and server domination). These are people who acknowledge that non-virtual life comes first, and we're just sharing a great hobby together.

The guild's not restricted to bloggers. So if you're interested, check it out.

Keen and Graev have also started a Warhammer guild. Theirs will probably be great too, but it has a slightly different focus than ours. If CoW doesn't suit you, take a look at that one.

I have to say, I'm excited about finally getting to game with so many folks from our little blogosphere. Hope to see you there!


  1. "I normally avoid guilds like plague"

    I'm kind of the same way. The best guilds I've been a part of have emerged from people I met out of game, on message boards. I'm hoping CoW evolves the same way!

    I'm actually a lot quieter in-game than I am on my blog or on message boards. It might have something to do with trying to avoid imminent death :)

  2. But server domination is FUN, so count it as part of the plans :P Muahahahahahahaha!

    Glad to have ya aboard.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.